Plas Plas

funny

The Commander Keen 4 slug was a nice touch.

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Dat Wormtail

Was that a Chris-chan shirt I saw?

Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

summary

Damn, colonelclink! Self-important much?

Sprite A Day: 30 Sprite A Day: 30

review for Sprite A Day: 30

EmDubya: 0/10 - sucked
MeatwadSprite: 0/10 - sucked (as always)
EmoKiller: 0/10 - sucked
MaddFlash: 10/10 - I LOVE YOU
bloo-apple: 0/10 - sucked
matthew-ferguson: 0/10 - had potential... but sucked

crank dat souljaclock 2 crank dat souljaclock 2

review for crank dat souljaclock 2

Eh, would've been funnier if you used a different song...

-A Cry for Help 2- -A Cry for Help 2-

review for We Fucking Win

Woo! I actually lowered the score by .01. Keep it up!

3 Pointless Animations 3 Pointless Animations

review for 3 Pointless Animations

Pointless Sonic: Sorry, The Demented Cartoon Movie already used that joke.
Pointless Pokemon: Eh...
Pointless Stickfighting: Pretty good, actually! Awesome animation, but try something other than stickfighting next time (SPOILER: stickfights suck)

LittleTodds responds:

I've seen the Demented Cartoon Movie, but I never really thought I had been re-using their joke. What was so "Eh..." About Pointless Pokemon (Just asking.)? Thanks anyway!

Sprite A Day: 27 Sprite A Day: 27

review for Sprite A Day: 27

Ahhh, another day, another boring SaD. Whaddawe got this time?

meatwadsprite - 3/10 - NO MORE "GREAT JOB" ENDINGS, THEY ARE NOT FUCKING FUNNY. IT WOULDN'T EVEN BE AS BAD IF YOU JUST USED A RECORDING FROM AN ACTUAL TIM & ERIC EPISODE, BUT NO, YOU HAVE TO SAY IT IN YOUR OWN CRAPPY LITTLE VOICE. Um... Other than that, okay, I guess.
emokiller - 4/10 - I usually think self-referencing is funny, but it was just... Eh. Also, great job endings = boo.
maddflash - 5/10 - All I can say is that it was more enjoyable than the last two. But why do you always play that "ooh whatcha say" song in your flashes, especially when someone gets punched?
supapeeves - 6/10 - Probably the funniest one, but that's not saying much. The "Boom headshot" voice was funny, but really, that joke is kinda overused.
chaz-o - 5/10 - Damn those invisible blocks. I can't really say this blew me away or anything, though.
masterstigma - 1/10 - The "great job" ending is even less appropriate when the only joke is how much the flash sucks.

Overall, this one wasn't even as bad as the last two, but each of those had at least one part that I really thought was funny. This time, not so much.

Sprite A Day: 26 Sprite A Day: 26

review for Sprite A Day: 26

I was hoping to make up for yesterday's bad review with a good one today (assuming the SaD was good this time, of course). However, I was mistaken. Instead, I am now posting a review about how I didn't get any of the jokes.

meatwadsprite - What? The block doesn't work or something? Didn't get this one at all.
fede - Okay, I got this one, and it was pretty funny. Props to this guy.
nicholas deary - I was thinking I understood it at first - tetris falling out of the sky on the city and all that. But what happens after that? What is "lights out" supposed to mean?
rrool - Sorry rrool, but yours was just random and stupid. Something tells me it wasn't really possible to get in the first place.
supapeeves - Um, isn't Michael Jackson usually related to paedophilia? I've never heard anyone saying that he was a fan of, er, "chocolate". Also, this had nothing at all to do with Tetris.
mytypenguim - Ooh, Tetris Mario-style! Wait... He catches on fire?
neo fusion - Eh, I got this one, but it wasn't really funny, sorry.

So, because almost none of the jokes made sense, I can't really give this flash an appropriate rating. I'll just give it a 3 because to say the least, what I did see (aside from fede) didn't really impress me.

Sprite A Day: 25 Sprite A Day: 25

review for Sprite A Day: 25

OK individual reviews... I don't do this often so you'd better be appreciative.

Chaz-o - 4/10. Ehh. Also, the South Park sound clip kinda ruined it.
Maddflash - 9/10. The best one. Good use of songs.
Dante - 3/10. Not really funny, sorry.
Meatwadsprite - 3/10. Uh, good idea I guess, but "great job"-esque endings suck balls.
Supapeeves - 2/10. What was the point of this? 2 points for animation, 0 for everything else.
Coldricepudding - 3/10. Oh goody, another sprite battle.
Rrool - 0/10. Why did you even include this.
Emokiller - 7/10. Probably the funniest, but seeing as the author did almost no animation I had to lower the score.
Stickmanslicer - 1/10. Long story short, it sucked.

Overall, it was pretty good for a sprite-a-day. No offense, but two good parts out of nine is above average for you guys.